Cake Pops that the kids will absolutely go crazy for.
Your 24 Hour Diet Transformation to Make Your Body a Fat-Burning Machine! Get your FREE copy here.
1. Bake cake according to package and let cool.
2. Crumble entire cake in food processor, in batches if necessary, and empty into mixing bowl.
3. Mix in 1/2 can of store bought frosting or equal amount of homemade frosting until a dough forms (tends to be easiest by hand).
4. Scoop and form into one inch balls, easiest if using a small cookie scooper.
5. Melt white chocolate according to package.
6. For each cake pop, first dip the very end of a lollipop stick into the melted candy coating and insert about half way into cake ball).
7. Chill uncoated cake pops for at least 1 hour.
8. Re-melt your white chocolate and coat the cake pops one by one, dipping one side and turning to coat completely. (If you want colored cake pops then separate your melts into bowls and add a drop or two of food coloring.
9. After coated, insert pop sticks and stand the cake pop up in the styrofoam block or shirt box and decorate with sprinkles before coating is set.