A great recipe for leftover ham.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
3. Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté the onions and celery until transparent.
4. Add the chopped ham pieces and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often so it does not burn.
5. Remove from heat; stir in soup, sour cream, frozen peas and pasta.
6. Spoon into lightly greased baking dish.
7. Cover and bake 25 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and shredded cheese, and bake, uncovered, bake an additional 5 minutes or until the toppings brown up.
9. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.